Monday, September 8, 2014

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

 I know it’s only September and probably a little early to talk about Christmas, but since I spent the weekend in the Beehive working on my December Daily aka Countdown to Christmas aka Christmas Daily aka Jingle Bell Journal, I am more than ready for some delicious gingerbread cookies and eggnog.

I don’t usually do a Show and Tell of a work in progress, but !ALERT! Christmas is just a tad over 15 weeks away (EEK!) and I couldn’t wait to give you a sneak peak.

 
 Looks like Santa  is going to be playing BINGO!
There are 2 pages for each of the 25 days of Christmas.   

I’m tossing in a few recipe cards, oodles of charms and hope to have this listed in my Etsy shop – Inside the Beehive -  by next week.

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? Better yet, have you been a good girl or boy?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment