Friday, June 16, 2017

Day 1



 
According to a recent survey, having His and Her bathrooms is one of the keys to a happy marriage. I agree 100%. I love my pretty butter yellow bathroom with its Victorian hexagon flooring and crystal vanity light. His bathroom is sage green and although not dogeared ugly, it is outdated.

Since the husband plans to retire by the end of the year we decided to do one last major house project and have His bathroom remodeled. I must say we debated long and hard whether to tackle this project but in the end, it’s the husband’s bathroom and his word of the day was YES!

It’s 5:30 AM and the demolition is set to begin at 8:00 AM.  WHY? That’s my word of the day. The house is already in chaos and my daily schedule for the next two weeks is in tatters. Have you ever remodeled a bathroom? If so, any words of advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment